There are many ways, small and large, to impact and improve our community. Our panel of speakers will draw on their extensive and varied personal experiences to explore how our industry can make a difference, both individually and collectively.
- Evelyn Chick, Bar Manager, PrettyUgly; Bar and Beverage Consultant, Events Curator
- Chantelle Gabino, Brand Ambassador, Empress 1908 Gin and Bittered Sling Bitters; Events Beverage Manager at Mersey Cross; Bartender, The Drake Hotel; Board Member, Dandelion Initiative
- Gord Hannah, Head Bartender and Cocktail Ambassador, Drake Properties
- Jeff Savage, Bartender, Botanist Vancouver; World Class Bartender Canada 2019
Moderated by: Nick Kennedy, Owner, Civil Liberties
About The Toplack Sessions
Every Tuesday starting in the fall and running through late spring, Dr. Andrew Toplack brings The Toplack Sessions to the Drake Hotel to educate bartenders, industry professionals and cocktail enthusiasts on important educational issues. The Toplack sessions are curated and run by Andrew Toplack, Gord Hannah and Jonathan Humphrey
The Toplack sessions feature talks by mostly local, but also national and international beverage experts. This special edition of The Toplack Sessions @ Toronto Cocktail Week features six seminars over two days.
For schedules and updates please follow us:
Brought to you by
- The Toplack Sessions
- Date and Time
- Wed, Oct 16, 10:30am – Tue, Oct 15, 12:00pm, 2019
- The Drake Mini Bar
150 York St, Toronto, ON M5H 3S5