As a bartender, perhaps one of the easiest ways to elevate your professional position, broaden your skill set and to build your reputation is to enter and win a cocktail competition. Whether it be on the local, national or global scale, a comp win can change your life.
Join industry experts Christopher Enns, Jeff Savage, Sarah Parniak and Shane Mulvany as they discuss their experiences participating in, judging, and winning competitions. They will offer insights, opinions and methodologies to help you up your game and improve your chances of career advancement and adding more stamps to your passport.
- Chris Enns, Bartender, Vancouver’s Fairmont Pacific Rim; World Class Canada Bartender 2018
- Shane Mulvany, Bartender, Dead Rabbit NYC; World Class Canada Bartender 2016
- Sarah Parniak, Canadian Brand Ambassador, Seedlip
- Jeff Savage, Bartender, Botanist Vancouver; World Class Bartender Canada 2019
- Gord Hannah, Head Bartender & Cocktail Ambassador, Drake Properties
About The Toplack Sessions
Every Tuesday starting in the fall and running through late spring, Dr. Andrew Toplack brings The Toplack Sessions to the Drake Hotel to educate bartenders, industry professionals and cocktail enthusiasts on important educational issues. The Toplack sessions are curated and run by Andrew Toplack, Gord Hannah and Jonathan Humphrey
The Toplack sessions feature talks by mostly local, but also national and international beverage experts. This special edition of The Toplack Sessions @ Toronto Cocktail Week features six seminars over two days.
For schedules and updates please follow us:
Brought to you by
- The Toplack Sessions
- Bulliet Burbon
- Johnnie Walker
- Ketel One
- Date and Time
- Wed, Oct 16, 2019, 12:30pm – 2:00pm
- The Drake Mini Bar
150 York St, Toronto, ON M5H 3S5