Toronto Cocktail Week Social Media Contest – Prizes
1) Trip to Montreal with distillery tour: Includes a trip for two on ViaRail, a hotel stay in Old Montreal and distillery tour.
Approximate value – $750
2) Two gift basket prize packs from Diageo Canada – One bottle each of Johnnie Walker Black Label, Tanqueray No. Ten; Bulleit Bourbon and Ketel One Vodka (subject to change).
Approximate Value – $350
3) Two tickets to the Toronto Cocktail Week Opening Party 2020
Approximate Value – $180
How to win:
- Visit one of the Toronto Cocktail Week participating bars.
- Order their official Toronto Cocktail Week cocktail.
- Take a photo of the signature cocktail.
- Post the photo on your Instagram feed tagging @torontococktailweek, #TCW19Contest as well as the participating bar you’re visiting.
- One post is good for one entry, additional posts qualify for additional entries.
Contest Rules & Regulations:
The “Toronto Cocktail Week Social Media” Contest is provided by Toronto Cocktail Week. All questions regarding the contest rules should be directed to Toronto Cocktail Week at 111 Queen Street E., Suite 320, Toronto ON M5C 1S2.
- Multiple entries allowed per person. Eligible persons may enter by taking a photo of an official Toronto Cocktail Week participating bars’ signature drink and post the photo on Instagram tagging @torontococktailweek, the participating bar and #TCW19Contest. Any attempt or suspected attempt of use of robotic, automatic, programmed or entry methods not authorized by these rules, shall be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries.
- This contest starts on September 23, 2019 12:00 AM EST and ends on October 20, 2019 at 11:59 PM EST.
- One (1) winner will receive one Trip to Montreal including accommodations
- Two (2) winners will receive one Diageo prize pack including one bottle each of Johnnie Walker Black Label, Tanqueray No. Ten; Bulleit Bourbon and Ketel One Vodka (subject to change).
- One (1) winner will receive two tickets to the Toronto Cocktail Week Opening Party in 2020.
Sponsors represents and warrants to St. Joseph Media that $750, $350, and $180, are the fair market values of the Prizes.
- To be eligible, entries must be received on or before 11:59 PM EST on the contest closing date of October 20, 2019. Toronto Cocktail Week is not responsible for any entries which are incomplete, lost, destroyed, delayed, or not transmitted due to technical failure, however caused.
- The winners will be selected on October 22, 2019. The selected entrants will be notified by Instagram message within 72 hours of the draw. In the event that a selected entrant does not comply with these Contest Rules and Regulations, or cannot be contacted within 72 hours of the draw, an alternate entrant will be selected from the remaining entries. The chances of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. The prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Toronto Cocktail Week reserves the right to substitute any portion of the prizes with a prize of equal value whatsoever.
- This Contest is open to all 19+ patrons who visit a participating Toronto Cocktail Week bar and order a signature cocktail from the menu and post a photo including all qualifying information to their Instagram, and excluding employees of St. Joseph Media and their respective interactive, advertising and promotional agencies, persons with whom any of the above are domiciled and/or members of their respective immediate families.
- The entrants selected for a prize will be required to correctly answer a time limited skill testing question before being declared a prize winner. The prize winners must sign the Waiver/Release of liability as a condition to and in advance of receiving the prize in favour of Toronto Cocktail Week and the other sponsors such that none of them shall be liable for the use or misuse of the Prize. Toronto Cocktail Week and the other sponsors assume no responsibility for the participation in the contest, or any liability, claims, demands, actions, loss, damage or personal injury that may be sustained by either the winner of the Prize or his/her guest.
- Participation in the contest constitutes permission to Toronto Cocktail Week and the sponsors and their agencies to use the name, photograph and/or likeness of the winner (and his/her guest) purposes of promotion, advertising, and trade without further compensation.
- By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. The decisions of the contest judges are final. Toronto Cocktail Week and the sponsors are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest. Toronto Cocktail Week reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice or to change the Rules and Regulations. Contact or correspondence will occur only with selected entrants. This contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal Laws and regulations.